Junior Paid Media Specialist
We’re looking for an energetic, self-driven individual with pay per click experience, strong written and verbal skills, and experience in LinkedIn and Google Ads & Analytics. This person is responsible for growing our clients business by developing, implementing, launching, pay per click campaigns on Google, Bing, and other platforms. Post-launch, this position will continue to manage and optimize the ads based on results from A/B testing and report findings to managers or clients. Design experience desired, but not required.
Our Hiring Process:
- Submit your resume below
- Fill out the TopGrading Interview Form and DISC Analysis sent by our recruiter
- Screening interview with recruiter
- Zoom interview with senior staff (They will have access to and review your TopGrading Interview Form and DISC)
- Candidate arranges reference calls to former managers
- Presentation to the team
- Daily management of search and social paid campaigns including optimization, bid management, keyword research and benchmarking of paid ad campaigns
- Grow, optimize, and track our client’s campaigns through methodical testing with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywords, etc.
- Make campaign, ad copy and keyword optimization changes based on analyzing key performance indicators such as CPL, CTR, and Conversion Rate.
- Collaborate with the Account Managers on research, campaign creation, and optimization efforts.
- Perform campaign budget stewardship to ensure campaigns are managed efficiently and target CPAs are achieved.
- Analyze effectiveness of a/b testing, CRO testing, and ad copy variation testing to inform copywriting and landing page strategies.
- Utilize multiple keyword research and web analytics platforms, along with a suite of other tools to help manage accounts.
- Create monthly paid campaign reports and work with Senior PPC Specialist to craft analysis of performance and strategic recommendations.
- Take an active role in developing paid strategies for clients that support their overall digital marketing program.
- Translate strategic recommendations concerning digital experiences into actionable items.
- Become an expert in PPC and stay abreast of new technologies in the search and, overall, digital space
- Be a team player and willing to step up and take on additional tasks in support of the organization.
- 1+ years of experience in executing paid social or SEM lead generation campaigns
- Demonstrate an expertise in PPC. Stay current with new advances in search-engine marketing, competitive landscape, and keyword research. Have a solid working knowledge of paid ads
- Working knowledge of analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics), conversion tracking, and the interplay of PPC/SEM and local search.
- Knowledge of paid search automation platforms.
- Google AdWords, Google Analytics & Bing Ad Center certified preferred.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Sheets, Docs etc.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills required.
- Demonstrate a proactive work ethic when managing numerous competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. Must be self motivated and detail oriented, and able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
- Agency experience is a plus.
Not Required but a MAJOR Bonus:
Experience in B2B, specifically in heavy industrial
You’ve worked within paid search automation platforms and CRMs
We may be a good fit if:
A hustler (You’ve always had 2 jobs)
Organized (Your closet is organized not just by season, but by color and pant length)
Trustworthy (People give you money to hold onto for them)
A Writer (Oxford comma, anyone?)
Timely (5 minutes early is late to you)
Tech-Savvy (You were an early snap chat adopter)
Smart (You were in AP classes sophomore year of High School)
About SmithBrown Marketing:
Only 2% of all women-owned businesses break $1M, and SmithBrown broke this glass ceiling with an all-female team in twenty months.
We’re a group of dynamic, badass, smart lead gen engineers that execute marketing plans for clients of all shapes and sizes. We manage everything from social to migrating data between CRMs, do a deep dive on mar-tech stacks, develop with your sales funnels and reporting, and execute an account-based marketing strategy, and more. We work hard, empower each other, and hold each other accountable.
Our core values are as follows; deliver results, take initiative, master of one jane of the rest, be accountable, and yes, and. We can’t wait to discuss them with you.
SmithBrown Marketing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.