We’re hiring and we need help making the first qualifying call. We are looking for someone to coordinate our hiring process, sourcing qualified candidates, and apply advanced interviewing techniques. Ultimately, you’ll employ your specialized skills and network to help us bring the right people on board.
We’re growing fast even in a pandemic. Hallelujah. But growing quickly means we need to hire the right people, fast. We’re looking for the right recruiter to help us find and screen great candidates for our sales and marketing roles.
- Recruiting experience
- CIR and AIRS certifications (preferred)
- Strong computer proficiency
- Existing relationships with universities and professional organizations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill sets
Not Required but a MAJOR Bonus:
- Experience recruiting for marketing professionals in the supply chain space
Our Hiring Process:
- Submit your resume, 2 writing/campaign samples, and 3 references to Liz@smithbrownmarketing.com
- Fill out our questionnaire that will be sent via email
- Two interviews with senior team members
- Interview with CEO
- Project based assignment and presentation to the team
About SmithBrown Marketing:
Only 2% of all women-owned businesses break $1M, and SmithBrown broke this glass ceiling with an all-female team in twenty months.
We’re a group of dynamic, badass, smart lead gen engineers that execute marketing plans for clients of all shapes and sizes. We manage everything from social to migrating data between CRMs, do a deep dive on mar-tech stacks, develop with your sales funnels and reporting, and execute an account-based marketing strategy, and more. We work hard, empower each other, and hold each other accountable.
Our core values are as follows; deliver results, take initiative, master of one jane of the rest, be accountable, and yes, and. We can’t wait to discuss them with you.
If you think that working with a band of badass lead gen bosses who are breaking down barriers and building each other up sounds like a good place for you, let’s see if there’s a spot for you at SmithBrown Marketing.
SmithBrown Marketing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.