Building the right tech stack
- Put the right tools to work for your business with marketing automation, sequencing tools, list curation, social automation, and KPI reporting.
- The average B2B Mar-Tech Stack is 17 tools deep, and there are more than 5,000 options in the space and growing. We make it easy for you to find the right set.
Powering the content engine
- Valuable content like case studies, blogs, websites, and brochures are created to help drive your prospects through the funnel.
- Content is amplified to reach your ICP through social media conversion, email nurture, public relations, PPC, and SEO practices.
Tracking success through accountability
- Measuring the success of your marketing and sales can be difficult. You need KPI reporting dashboards that show you what is happening in real time and how to improve.
- Dashboards do not always have the context from your team. Our sales accountability meetings ensure proper follow up on moving deals with your team and continue building the connection between sales and marketing.
Marketing + Sales Alignment
- Giving sales warm leads that have shown buyer signals
- Creating Closed-loop repeatable sales processes
- Defining clearly SQLs + MQLs
- Capturing key sales inflection points
- StoryBrand Workshop – Key Messaging
- Ideal Customer Profiles
- Database Building
- Lead Nurturing + Conversion
Tech Stack Audit
- Marketing Automation
- Social Media Automation
- Reporting APIs and key metrics
- Sales + marketing process management
- Sales process audit (SOP Review)
- 1-on-1 Weekly accountability meetings
- Deal stage mapping + lead funnel development
Social + Email Conversion
- 12 week content calendars
- Email workflows and sequencing campaigns
- Social engagement and click-conversion tracking
- LinkedIn lead generation + automation
SEO + PPC
- Digital website audit
- Keyword SEO mapping (H1s, H2s, Metatags, Metadescriptions)
- Hyper-targeted PPC + Remarketing Ads